Having loyal customers is highly important in many businesses today. Repeat business can make the world go around as well as the highly profitable word of mouth advertising. Face it, if your customers are telling others about the great experience that they had with you then you are going to get some customers that did not cost you a dime in advertising costs. But the question is, how does one build top notch customer loyalty?
The main focus of such a discussion is how to improve the experience that your customers have with your company. Only a happy customer will be a return or loyal customer. If you can keep them happy then you can keep them coming back.
• The number one way to create a loyal customer base is to ensure that the customers are happy. This means that your employees are performing their job to the best of their ability no matter what.
• Offer the best deals in town for your customers and they will come back again and again. Use the fast nickel slow dime theory.
• Have an ironclad return policy that will make them feel confident.
• Offer the best possible warranty to ensure that they know they are getting a quality product.
• Offer only the highest quality products available.
• Increase the level of customer service availability to increase the customers awareness that you stand behind the products.
• Be visible to them. When the owner and operator is approachable customers will come back.
• Encourage employees to go that extra mile with the customers.
• Offer deals to repeat customers.
• Use a customer loyalty program.
Use of a customer loyalty program is one of the best ways to ensure repeat business. One of the best and most successful programs in force today is using free vacation packages.
The fact is that travel is more expensive now then it ever has been. Over the years the cost of travel has hit the economy hard and many people are staying home because they can no longer afford such things. Well that time is over.
As a business owner you can use paid travel vouchers as a customer loyalty program reward. Those customers who frequent the company can earn points that will lead to a free vacation to many destinations around the country. Best of all it will not cost you an arm and a leg.
Companies all over the country provide business owners with a viable resource in travel vouchers. Rather then buying a single all inclusive package, the owner can purchase a block of vouchers and offer them as rewards. This system has proved well with the companies who have implemented it and has shown to increase customer loyalty by over fifty percent when used properly.
There is also the matter that profits will greatly increase as the word will spread. When you reward a loyal customer with a vacation then they will in turn tell others about your company. This means that you will be getting some very cheap advertising just for making your loyal customers feel special.
Learn how to motivate employees with rapport building questions that clarify expectations, counter negativity in the workplace, and give people the language to express criticism and feedback without hurting morale. For more information on how to build an affordable customer loyalty program, visit us online today!
Consumer Loyalty Programs – The Actual Advantages Are Generally Two Way
How to Develop Lasting Customer Loyalty.
“Customer Loyalty”: Simple Fool Proof Ways to Develop Customer Loyalty and Retention.
Customer Loyalty Programs: Top Ten Ways To Improve Customer Loyalty.